Search This Blog

analytics

Monday, May 24, 2010

Erica's Wedding

She is from Brazil, he is in the Air Force... Her parents do not speak any English, his grandmother is from the Atlantic Beach, NC area... and that is how it all comes to be. Erica and I met, I think on Myspace as I was putting out comments regarding my photography business. She fell in love with my work and I am glad she did.

She was a little worried about the 30% chance of thunderstorms but the day turned out wonderfully! I have just a few photos ready for this blog, but I am sure there are going to be a few hundred really great shots, so make sure you stop back to check them out!!!

Thanks,
August

August T. Michel Photography
"We specialize in the Extraordinary!"
www.AugustTMichelPhotography.com









Please feel free to come visit us on Facebook, Twitter or read our blog as well. Just click on the logos below...


Follow photosbyAugust on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment