Search This Blog

analytics

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yes, the wind can be a challenge!

When I met the Harris' for their family beach photography session, it was a pretty hot day. Around the Atalaya Castle, there was little to no wind and it was sweltering. When we got down onto the beach, it was a whole different story.

It's always nice to have a challenge of families of 15 or 19, but then it is also really nice to have a family of 3 where when you ask for a smile you get simply that, a smile. It never ceases to amaze me how different it is working with each family I meet here in Myrtle Beach.

The summer is coming to an end and so will my chaotic schedule. In someway I am going to miss it. In others, I am ready for a bit of a break from 105 degree heat indexes...

I hope you enjoy these photos and for well over 100 more, please stop by my website at www.AugustTPhotography.com

Thanks,
August

August T. Michel Photography
"We specialize in the Extraordinary!"
www.AugustTMichelPhotography.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment