Search This Blog

analytics

Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Ad in the Grand Strand Bride Magazine

It's interesting to me how you develop friendships and working relationships with customers. I responded to an ad on Craigslist for folks looking for a wedding photographer. I replied and low and behold, we met to do an engagement shoot. It was a pretty chilly day, but they were SOLD on my photography. Heck I was even pretty impressed with some of the shots we got that day.

Just an FYI, I am building to a specific series of points.

When talking with this couple I find that he does a lot of work with web design and knows quite a bit about photoshop. At their wedding there is a woman there who is in dance classes with this couple and she is handling the video for the wedding. She turns out to be impressed enough with my work that she refers me to a friends, brother who is getting married. I do an engagement shoot with this new couple and get hired for their wedding.

Now, in and among all of this I take a leap of faith and offer my services for free for this cooking show called Taste!. At this show I meet a woman whom is later going to end up working with me in a sales and marketing capacity because she really likes me as a person and LOVES my photography. This woman happens to be best friends with the mother of the gentleman whom I referred to in the beginning that does web design.

I have some younger friends back north who were going to handle my ad for the Grand Strand Bridal Magazine and through circumstances, time lines were not met and I called upon this web design gentleman. The ad you are going to see below is his work. His name is Spike Cohen and even though he did not design my current website, I am looking for him to do some serious redesign on my site. He did a PHENOMENAL job on my ad and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for graphic design or web related work done!

Here it is...


If you want to see a really cute blog they have and some of my photography, then stop by and visit them on http://www.spikelovestasha.com/ For a link to his web design company, then here it is... http://www.myrtlebeachwebsitedesigner.com/

Oh and here is one of my favorite photos from their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment