Search This Blog

analytics

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ramsey's Wedding - What a great show of LOVE!

One of my first weddings this year was with a couple named Spike and Tasha. I met the lady handling the video and she works with a guy, who is Ramsey's new husband. So through the grapevine we talked, met for an engagement session and then I was hired to be their wedding photographer.

It is always pretty cool to find out how people come to know about me and my photography business and this was certainly a great chain of events.

Now, this wedding was in a really cool looking timber framed church in Pawleys Island. I really loved the setting of this church and absolutely loved this stained glass window up in the balcony. I am looking forward to your feedback on the shots and stop by my site to see almost 150 from their wedding.

If I can be of any service to you, your family or friends, let me know how I can help!

Thanks,
August

August T. Michel Photography
"We specialize in the Extraordinary!"
www.AugustTMichelPhotography.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment